- 2 Hours
- Boarding is at 12.30pm. All guests to report to our ticket office to receive your boarding pass before 12.30pm
- Departs from the Riverboat Centre Wharf at 1pm
- Adult: $49.00
- Adult - Local (Must live in Whanganui): $44.00
- Child (5-15 years, under 5 free): $19.00
- Infants (Ages 4 and under): Free
- Seniors (Ages 65+): $44.00
- Family Pass (2 Adults + 2 Children (Ages 5-15): $119.00
- When booking Family Passes please select 1 for 1 Family Pass which is 2 Adults & 2 Children, add additional adults, children, infants & seniors from the other booking options.
- 2 hour cruise on the Paddle Steamer Waimarie
- On board commentary
- Wonderful views
- The nostalgic sound of the steam whistle, the boiler powering the paddles, and the paddles making way through the water
- Check out the engine room and boiler that powers the paddle steamer
- View our Riverboat Museum before or after your cruise at no additional cost
- Suitable for all ages
- Licenced bar on board
- Snacks and hot and cold beverages available for purchase.
- Eftpos available
- Wheel chairs up to 680mm wide can access the vessel but please contact us before making your booking.
Our ANZAC Day cruise recognises the contribution made by our ANZACs with a locally focused look at ANZAC history. Join our ANZAC Day Cruise and listen to live commentary on local ANZAC history on this two hour cruise.
Please note that BYO food and alcohol is not permitted on any sailings