- 2 Hours
- Boarding is at 5.30pm. All guests to report to our ticket office to receive your boarding pass before 5.30pm
- Departs from the Riverboat Wharf at 6pm
- Adult (Ages 16 +): $55.00
- Child (5-15 years, under 5 free): $25.00
- Family Pass (2 Adults + 2 Children (Ages 5-15): $135.00
- When booking Family Passes please select 1 for 1 Family Pass which is 2 Adults & 2 Children, add additional adults, children, infants from the other booking options.
- 2 hour cruise on the Paddle Steamer Waimarie
- The opportunity to listen to a wonderful up and coming country and western star
- Suitable for all ages
- Licenced bar on board. Snacks and hot and cold beverages available for purchase.
- Eftpos available
- Wheel chairs up to 680mm wide can access the vessel but please contact us before making your booking.
Your cruise leaves the Riverboat Centre Wharf and heads up river taking in the scenery and views of Whanganui while you enjoy listening to Whanganui's own Sophie Toyne.
Sophie has been singing since she was 5 years old. She first started singing at club nights at Amdram and then moved to singing country music. Music and singing has become her passion.
Sophie has won the Junior Section at the Gore Golden Guitars 2021, Junior Overall Winner of the NZCMA Entertainer of the year 2020, runner up for Entertainer of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Please note that BYO food and alcohol is not permitted on any sailings