- 2 Hours
- Boarding is at 12.30pm. All guests to report to our ticket office to receive your boarding pass before 12.30pm.
- Departs from the Riverboat Centre Wharf at 1pm.
- Adult: $53.00
- Adult - Local (Must live in Whanganui): $48.00
- Child (5-15 years, under 5 free): $19.00
- Infants (Ages 4 and under): Free
- Seniors (Ages 65+): $44.00
- Family Pass (2 Adults + 2 Children (Ages 5-15): $123.00
- When booking Family Passes please select 1 for 1 Family Pass which is 2 Adults & 2 Children, add additional adults, children, infants & seniors from the other booking options.
- 2 hour cruise on the Paddle Steamer Waimarie.
- Free Easter eggs for the children.
- Free face painting for the children.
- On board commentary.
- Wonderful views.
- The nostalgic sound of the steam whistle, the boiler powering the paddles, and the paddles making way through the water.
- Meet the homing pigeons and perhaps send a message with them on their flight back to the Riverboat Centre.
- View our Riverboat Museum before or after your cruise at no addition cost.
- Suitable for all ages
- Snacks and hot and cold beverages available for purchase
- Eftpos available
- Wheel chairs up to 680mm wide can access the vessel but please contact us before making your booking.
An great family cruise with a chance to meet the Easter Bunny. You never know, the Easter Bunny may stop by with a basket full of Easter Eggs to share with the children.
You can check out the boiler that powers our paddle steamer and maybe meet the homing pigeons and send a message with them on their flight back to the Riverboat Centre.
Our friendly team are only too happy to answer any questions you may have along the way.
Please note that BYO food and alcohol is not permitted on any sailings