- 2 Hours
- Boarding is at 10.30am. All guests to report to our ticket office to receive your boarding pass before 10.30am
- Departs from the Riverboat Centre Wharf at 11am.
- Adult: $53.00
- Adult - Local (Must live in Whanganui): $48.00
- Child (5-15 years, under 5 free): $19.00
- Infants (Ages 4 and under): Free
- Seniors (Ages 65+): $44.00
- Family Pass (2 Adults + 2 Children (Ages 5-15): $123.00
- When booking Family Passes please select 1 for 1 Family Pass which is 2 Adults & 2 Children, add additional adults, children, infants & seniors from the other booking options.
- 2 hour cruise on the Paddle Steamer Waimarie
- On board commentary
- Wonderful views
- The nostalgic sound of the steam whistle, the boiler powering the paddles, and the paddles making way through the water
- The opportunity for our passengers to dress vintage style in keeping with the Vintage Weekend
- View our Riverboat Museum before or after your cruise at no additional cost.
- Suitable for all ages
- Licenced bar on board. Snacks and hot and cold beverages available for purchase
- Eftpos available
- Wheel chairs up to 680mm wide can access the vessel but please contact us before making your booking.
A vintage themed cruise falling on the same weekend as Whanganui's famous Vintage Weekend. Passengers are encouraged to dress vintage style
Your cruise leaves the Riverboat Centre Wharf and heads upriver taking in the scenery and views of Whanganui and Te Awa Tupua, the Whanganui River.
Our commentary shares riverboat history and points of interest along the way. Check out the boiler that powers our paddle steamer.
Please note that BYO food and alcohol is not permitted on any sailings