- January, February only
- 1 Hour
- Boarding is at 1.30pm. All guests to report to our ticket office to receive your boarding pass before 1.30pm
- Departs from the Riverboat Centre Wharf at 2pm
- Adult: $39.00
- Adult (Local): $35.00
- Child (5-15 years, under 5 free): $14.00
- Infants (Ages 4 & under): Free
- Family Pass (2 Adults + 2 Children (Ages 5-15) Price is per person 4 people required to book) : $23.50
- 1 hour cruise on the Paddle Steamer Waimarie
- View our Riverboat Museum before or after your cruise at no addition cost
- On board commentary
- Wonderful views
- The nostalgic sound of the steam whistle, the boiler powering the paddles, and the paddles making way through the water
- Suitable for all ages
- Licenced bar on board. Snacks and hot and cold beverages available for purchase
- Eftpos available
- Wheel chairs can access the vessel but please contact us before making your booking
Your cruise leaves the Riverboat Centre Wharf and heads up river taking in the scenery and views of Whanganui which can only be experienced from the Whanganui River which is also known as Te Awa Tupua.
Our commentary shares riverboat history and points of interest along the way. You can also visit the engine room, chat to the engineers and check out the boiler that powers our paddle steamer.
Our friendly team are only too happy to answer any questions you may have along the way.
Please note that BYO food and alcohol is not permitted on any sailings