- 2 Hours
- Boarding is at 2:00pm. All guests to report to our ticket office to receive your boarding pass before 2:00pm.
- Departs from the Riverboat Centre Wharf at 2.30pm.
- Seniors (Ages 65+ • Seniors Supergold Concession card holders only): $44.00
- 2 hour cruise on the Paddle Steamer Waimarie.
- On board commentary.
- Complimentary coffee (or tea) and cake.
- Wonderful views.
- The nostalgic sound of the steam whistle, the boiler powering the paddles, and the paddles making way through the water.
- View our Riverboat Museum before or after your cruise at no addition cost
- Only available to SuperGold card holders.
- Please have your SuperGold card with you when you uplift your boarding pass.
- Licenced bar on board.
- Eftpos available
- Wheel chairs can access the vessel but please contact us before making your booking.
Our Coffee & Cake Cruise leaves the Riverboat Centre Wharf and heads up river taking in the scenery and views of Whanganui which can only be experienced from Te Awa Tupua, the Whanganui River.
Our commentary shares riverboat history and points of interest along the way. You can also view or visit the engine room, chat to the engineers and check out the boiler that powers our paddle steamer.
Our friendly team are only too happy to answer any questions you may have along the way.
Please note that BYO food and alcohol is not permitted on any sailings