- 2 Hours
- Boarding is at 5.30pm. All guests to report to our ticket office to receive your boarding pass before 5.30pm
- Departs from the Riverboat Centre Wharf at 6pm
- Adult (16+): $74.00
- Great jazz tunes
- Finger food is included in the ticket price
- This is an adults only cruise
- No discounts apply to this cruise
- Licenced bar on board. Hot and cold beverages available for purchase
- Eftpos available
- Wheel chairs can access the vessel but please contact us before making your booking
- Please Note: This is a numbers dependent cruise, where we require 30 people as a minimum, otherwise we won't sail and you will be issued with a full refund
Listen to the highly regarded Andrew London Trio play their jazz tunes during one of our two jazz cruises.
Your cruise leaves the Riverboat Centre Wharf at 6pm for 2 hours of the Andrew London Trio's unique jazz sounds.
Friday 21st January 2022 6.00pm – 8.00pm
Saturday 22nd 2022 6.00pm – 8.00pm
Book early to secure your place. Limited tickets available.
A unique opportunity to aboard the Paddle Steamer Waimarie and listen to the highly regarded Andrew London Trio play their jazz tunes.
Complimentary glass of bubbles, finger food and cash bar.
Fully licensed galley with hot and cold refreshments. Eftpos is available.
Please note that BYO food and alcohol is not permitted on any sailings