- 2 Hours
- Boarding is at 10.30am. All guests to report to our ticket office to receive your boarding pass before 10.30am
- Departs from the Riverboat Centre Wharf at 11am
- Adult: $49.00
- Adult (local): $44.00
- Child (5-15 years, under 5 free): $19.00
- Infants (Ages 4 and under): Free
- Seniors (65 +): $44.00
- Family Pass (2 Adults + 2 Children (Ages 5-15) Price is per person 4 people required to book): $29.75
- 2 hour cruise on the Paddle Steamer Waimarie
- On board commentary
- Wonderful views
- The nostalgic sound of the steam whistle, the boiler powering the paddles, and the paddles making way through the water
- Meet the homing pigeons and perhaps send a message back with them on their flight to the Riverboat Centre
- Check out the engine room and boiler that powers the paddle steamer.
- View our Riverboat Museum before or after your cruise at no additional cost
- Suitable for all ages
- Licenced bar on board
- Snacks and hot and cold beverages available for purchase
- Eftpos available
- Wheel chairs up to 680mm wide can access the vessel but please contact us before making your booking.
Spoil your Mum on Mother's Day with a cruise aboard the Paddle Steamer Waimarie on the Whanganui River.
Our last cruise for the season leaves the Riverboat Centre Wharf and heads up river taking in the scenery and views of Whanganui which can only be experienced on Te Awa Tupua, the Whanganui River.
Our commentary shares riverboat history and points of interest along the way. You can also visit the engine room, chat to the engineers, check out the boiler that powers our paddle steamer, and maybe meet our homing pigeons and send a message with them on their flight back to the Riverboat Centre.
Our friendly team are only too happy to answer any questions you may have along the way.
Please note that BYO food and alcohol is not permitted on any sailings