- 2.5 Hours
- Boarding is at 10.30am. All guests to report to our ticket office to receive your boarding pass before 10.30am
- Departs from the Riverboat Centre Wharf at 11am
- Adult: $49.00
- Adult (local): $44.00
- Child (5-15 years, under 5 free): $19.00
- Infants (Ages 4 and under): Free
- Seniors (Ages 65+): $44.00
- Family Pass (2 Adults + 2 Children (Ages 5-15) Price is per person 4 people required to book): $29.75
- 2 hour cruise on the Paddle Steamer Waimarie
- Free face painting for the kids
- On board commentary
- Wonderful views
- The nostalgic sound of the steam whistle, the boiler powering the paddles, and the paddles making way through the water
- Meet the homing pigeons and perhaps send a message back with them on their flight to the Riverboat Centre
- Check out the engine room and boiler that powers the paddle steamer.
- View our Riverboat Museum before or after your cruise at no additional cost
- Suitable for all ages
- Licenced bar on board
- Snacks and hot and cold beverages available for purchase
- Eftpos available
- Wheel chairs up to 680mm wide can access the vessel but please contact us before making your booking.
A cruise for the kids to dress up in their favourite princess or pirate costume for a 2.5 hour cruise on Te Awa Tupua, the Whanganui River. You never know, we may have a pirate join us who may know if there is any treasure hidden up the river.
Please note that BYO food and alcohol is not permitted on any sailings.