Unfortunately our Out of Water Survey Project has been delayed by both COVID restrictions and weather which has resulted in our sailing calendar having to be amended to begin 27 November 2021 - If you have a booking between the 23 October 2021 and 24 November 2021, please contact us at [email protected] to rebook or arrange for a refund. Thank you